Se Actress Iyabo Ojo Na Lesbian? - Una Welcome to LaaBee Blog

... De #1 Ogbonge Pidgin Blog For All Your Aproko | Fashion | Lifestyle | True life tory

Friday 3 January 2014

Se Actress Iyabo Ojo Na Lesbian?


For all of una wey think sey Actress Iyabo Ojo na lesbian and her Pinkies Foundation na for lesbian people, she don answer una o!

Na like this she talk am for Sunday Express:


        "My foundation is not about that. Do I look like a lesbian? I am not a lesbian. Nigerians like attaching irrelevant things to something. They are saying that because I am an actress and because of the name Sexy Pinkies ladies. But it hasn't stopped me from achieving my goals. 80% of the women in the group are married with kids. I am not one who supports lesbianism. I don't have a problem with those who practice it, it's their choice but I do not believe in it because I dont think its normal. Its not biblical. I am not condemning the practitioners but to me its not normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment