Singer Jodie Still be Virgin - Una Welcome to LaaBee Blog

... De #1 Ogbonge Pidgin Blog For All Your Aproko | Fashion | Lifestyle | True life tory

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Singer Jodie Still be Virgin


Brain and beauty na him, I go take describe this chick, Jodie wey come even reveal to us sey she still be virgin.

Now tell me wetin all these men still dey wait for, Oya hurry sharp sharp o! because our Jodie still be virgin.

Check out how she take reveal am for this interview with Netng....

"I am not in any relationship and I don’t think I want to be. I want serious people around me. Not just sexual relationships.Personally, to me, it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it; this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience. Sex means nothing to me, so I can’t get into a relationship just because of that"

No comments:

Post a Comment