This Pastor Never Bath For 13 Years, Even To Knack Akpako - Una Welcome to LaaBee Blog

... De #1 Ogbonge Pidgin Blog For All Your Aproko | Fashion | Lifestyle | True life tory

Thursday 27 March 2014

This Pastor Never Bath For 13 Years, Even To Knack Akpako


City People Magazine don report about one man of God wey him name na Prophet Wale Olagunji, the head pastor of Divine Seed of God Ministry for Ibadan, Oyo state, wey talk sey since 2000 him never bath, talk less of to knack akpako with woman

According am, na God tell am for 2000 to do so and to separate from him wife.
Make Una hear wetin him talk:

'' Early 200 the Lord told me to stop taking my bath, separate myself from my wife and that I should stop taking all those soft drinks and wines. And since then, diligently, I have observed all those things. Whoever God wants to use for certain purposes on earth, there is a serious price attached to that calling. ....So I believe that is the price I am paying. As I am talking to you now, I have not taken my bath, if you want me to show you evidence, I will show you if you doubt all I am saying; I have not taking my bath since 2001 till this moment.''

Na wa, me just dey wonder if him no dey smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment