Desperate Housewife Foluke Daramola Talk Se Her Husband Dey Free To Marry Another Wife - Una Welcome to LaaBee Blog

... De #1 Ogbonge Pidgin Blog For All Your Aproko | Fashion | Lifestyle | True life tory

Friday 7 March 2014

Desperate Housewife Foluke Daramola Talk Se Her Husband Dey Free To Marry Another Wife


I talk am sey this woman dey too desperate for this marriage. So she don talk for one inteview she do with Vanguard sey her husband of one year dey free to marry another woman if him want.

Perhaps the man don strat to look out again. shu, Oshi labe kpako.

Make Una hear wetin she talk:
"It’s not something I want to discuss, because my husband has told me sternly not to discuss his former marriage on the pages of newspapers. He’s capable of marrying more than one wife if he so wishes, so, I don’t see how or why he has to chase his wife out for me. Besides, did he chase her or she left of her own volition? or then, should I say the person my ex hubby is married to chased me out of my former home as well? Well, I decided to walk out of my former matrimonial home for personal reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment